Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nails, meet Hammer.

I am a man of faith. I am also a failure. I am a failure because in the current world we live in, we judge people's success by how much money they have. It was the Hammer that built everything. You can have a lot of nails, but without a Hammer, it's a lot more difficult to build what you need.

The paradigm has changed. We now have tools to build whatever we want. A man and a hammer can now make a difference. We should now judge people not by what man has given them, but what was given by God - a Conscious. With Conscious comes thought, and creativity. Creativity is fueled by passion, not by money. So now, we can measure man not by how much money he makes, but by his compassion, and how much money he helps with his fellow man. With that, I start at Zero... but I will begin with this tool:

Continuous Integration


No comments: